Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Blog Entry 1.2 My Heroic Day


As I woke to the smell of breakfast, I knew I had the responsibility to get things done before I went to school. For starters I had to eat breakfast to get energy to start of my day right. The first thing I had to do was my laundry. Without laundry, there would’ve of been a pile of dirty clothes. Every week is my responsibility to have my clothes wash and dry. Stepping out the threshold of my apartment, I figures that I was going to place where a lot of people stare at you while you wash your clothes. I felt relieved when I noticed there weren’t so much people. That meant I had the chance to do my laundry peacefully with no one focusing on me.
After I finish with my laundry. I went back home were the couch and the TV were waiting for me to relax. I only had a few minutes to rest when my father approached me and said “Let’s go out to grab lunch”. I felt annoyed but I had to eat before I went to school. As we drove around we were undecided of what to eat. I called my mom and asked what she wanted us to bring her to eat, because we were unsure what to eat. She immediately said Italian food,(since we didn’t have Italian food for a while),I thought it was great idea and made me and my father ,and sister come to an unanimous decision to order take out from our favorite Italian restaurants called “De’aleos Pizzeria”. I was brave enough to go to the pizzeria on my own and place my order since it as crowded and of course I was very shy.
After enjoying my food, I knew I had to rush and get ready for school. When I was all ready I had exit the threshold and outside where I had come across rain. I wasn’t prepared for this kind of weather so I had to go back home and change into my rain boots and light sweater and umbrella, of course, to come home without being soaking wet. As I walked towards the train station and looked at my watch, I figured I was going to be late because no trains were passing .Finally a train came and luckily went express and felt a relieved because I got to class on time.
Once in class I didn’t realize that the rain that was going on was actually a storm, a storm that complicated my day when I got out of school, because when I was making my way over to the train a girl was saying there weren’t any trains. I began to get scared and almost panic because all I wanted to do was to go home. I had to find another alternative to go home and found my own way to another train station were the trains were running. It was already 9:00 and I was still stuck on the train because of the storm, I was frustrated and hungry and simply tired. But once I stepped in home I knew I was in my comfort zone. Home sweet home.

No comments:

Post a Comment